Monday 16 February 2015

16th February 2015

I did a doodle today as an experiment. I've been clearing out my old school stuff from my mum's house and came across my school diaries from when I was 5. It struck me that back then I drew way more than I wrote and that I actually did some rather cute and almost recognisable pictures.

One of my forthcoming books involves some illustrations that are meant to be done by young children, so I have tested myself today and tried to draw like a five year old... I failed. Five year old me way out did almost forty year old me, and quite frankly put me to shame!

Can you draw like a five year old?

So here are my pictures of a dog, a singing lady and a bus. Five year old me first, followed by 'pretending-to-be-five' me! Where-o-where did all the inhibitions go?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Doodle Diary. Have you sneaked a peak at my Stories and Stuff Blog? No... no time like the present!
http://vrheal.blogspot.co.uk/