Tuesday 10 March 2015

10th March 2015

I did a doodle today as part of Challenge Tuesday. My challenge this week? To design some wallpaper.

I have actually cast my hand slightly towards this before, working on my waterlily graphics to adapt for potential bedroom wallpaper. However, I haven't as yet taken it any further, so I am in need of some 'uplifting' and zingy wallpaper for one of my rooms, and nothing I've seen has quite hit the mark for me yet. So, design it yourself!

Now I love the pattern, but can't decide on the background. How zingy do I want to go? The rest of the room awaits with bated (interior design) breath...

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Doodle Diary. Have you sneaked a peak at my Stories and Stuff Blog? No... no time like the present!
http://vrheal.blogspot.co.uk/