Friday 10 April 2015

10th April 2015

I did a doodle today as part of the #colour_collective burnt umber challenge this week. Being away with four little girls, away from my laptop and any resemblance of a design package put me in a bit of a quandary... Shall I or shall I not do the colour collective challenge this week?


Well, I have to do a doodle everyday (that is my challenge), so why not use what I have access to and get creative. And out came the trusty chunky felt-tips.


So more character creations with the little ones has led to a 'Web-foot Treeling', rare but most definitely a part of the burnt umber variety of lesser-spotted treelings!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Doodle Diary. Have you sneaked a peak at my Stories and Stuff Blog? No... no time like the present!
http://vrheal.blogspot.co.uk/