Wednesday 15 April 2015

15th April 2015

I did a doodle today because I was forced to eat goat stew.

Well, forced may be a bit of an exaggeration, and 'eat' may not be the whole truth either... In fact, imaginary naughty me was made to eat imaginary goat stew out of mini plastic pink bowls. Now that makes much more sense.

I had been cast in the great play of 'imagination'. The sun is out, so we are out in the garden and all the contents of the Wendy-house are strewn across the lawn as my daughter cackles an evil witches laugh and stirs a cauldron (black dustbin) of goat stew (water and dead leaves).

There is nothing better than getting wrapped up in child's play and immersing yourself in the endless possibilities of imagination. Even if you do end up with goat stew!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Doodle Diary. Have you sneaked a peak at my Stories and Stuff Blog? No... no time like the present!
http://vrheal.blogspot.co.uk/