Saturday 27 June 2015

27th June 2015

I did a doodle today which is from my new Marketing Blog, which I will be launching soon.

Putting my marketing consultancy and design hat back on (not that I ever really took it off), I am working on my own branding and marketing material... why is it so hard to brand yourself (too personally involved!).

Anyway, there's a great saying that has been doing the rounds for donkeys (that's a sort of pun!), that I've decided to incorporate into my blog header. I just feel it is very apt for organisations out there.

Be yourself.

Unless you can be a unicorn,
then be a unicorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Doodle Diary. Have you sneaked a peak at my Stories and Stuff Blog? No... no time like the present!
http://vrheal.blogspot.co.uk/