Tuesday 14 July 2015

14th July 2015

I did a doodle today... and then I tweaked it, and then I tweaked it again, and then I tweaked it again, and then again, and I'm still not happy. So please help!

I have gone beetle-inspired today for Nature's Couture, and have created a graphical beetle shape that I love, with rich earthy tones. However, I cannot connect-the-dots, so to speak. The shape of the beetle SCREAMS OUT " P.A.T.T.E.R.N", but I cannot get it to work.

Hold on a minute.
Why do I need the pattern at all? I actually think the simplicity of my beetle graphic is enough pattern in its own right. Nature's couture - strong and simple.

What do  you think?
Original, solo beetle graphic. Pure couture.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Doodle Diary. Have you sneaked a peak at my Stories and Stuff Blog? No... no time like the present!
http://vrheal.blogspot.co.uk/