Wednesday 7 January 2015

7th January 2015

I did a doodle today because I have illustrators block! After a flurry of furry critters adorning my monitor, I hit a horseshoe type brick wall that I am struggling to get past. So I've stopped trying! I turned everything off and picked up one of my books on children's illustration and set myself a test - open five random pages and copy(ish) one of the illustrations on each page... Quick and without too much thinking. The idea is to unburden me of the style I am stuck on and take a look from a different angle (or should that be page?!). Mmmmmmm here are the results of 15 minutes of doodles...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Doodle Diary. Have you sneaked a peak at my Stories and Stuff Blog? No... no time like the present!
http://vrheal.blogspot.co.uk/