Friday 9 January 2015

9th January 2015

I did a doodle today... Well actually I did two doodles:

The first was a result of a long, gorgeous and very muddy dog walk this morning. The sun may have been shining, but the fields were a slippy squelchy challenge... Not that our muddy puppies cared! The fun is always the cleaning up when you get home...

The second was a 2 minute doodle as part of playing 'schools' with my daughter. Apparently everyone in the class (there was just myself and her in the room!) wanted to know about the different seasons. No probs! One piece of paper and some thick felt-tips later and I rustled up some trees... I hope the picture is self explanatory! It certainly seemed to be well received by the 'class'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Doodle Diary. Have you sneaked a peak at my Stories and Stuff Blog? No... no time like the present!
http://vrheal.blogspot.co.uk/