Thursday 19 March 2015

19th March 2015

I did a doodle today after experiencing a range of different levels of customer service. It never ceases to amaze me how people conduct themselves to customers and in front of customers, from owners, managers and employees, there really should be no reason that people cannot grasp the simple fact that good service costs nothing but pays well.

So today: someone showed me loyalty as a recurring customer (and not a blinkin loyalty card in sight); someone went out of their way to help me (above and beyond their paid role); I picked the one person who blatantly didn't want to be there (life doesn't owe you a living you know); and someone actually almost made me cry.

See if you can guess which was which:

Barista in a coffee shop
Owner of a boutique
Sales assistant in a high street chain
A builder

The pictures show my Customer Satisfaction ratings - they are in no particular order...








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Doodle Diary. Have you sneaked a peak at my Stories and Stuff Blog? No... no time like the present!
http://vrheal.blogspot.co.uk/