Saturday 28 March 2015

28th March 2015

I did a doodle today because my daughter suddenly announced she wanted to go to Africa to see all the animals. Oh, was my response.

Now I am currently in the throws of planning a surprise Disney trip for her next year, but safari in Africa? It's been a while since I was last in Africa, so the thought is very tempting. However, as my daughter is only four, I expect she has a very different idea of what 'seeing animals in Africa' would be like. I suspect it is some colourful mix of Ra-Ra the Noisy Lion and Andy's Wild Adventures (Cbeebies programs).

Anyway, it's a thought...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Doodle Diary. Have you sneaked a peak at my Stories and Stuff Blog? No... no time like the present!
http://vrheal.blogspot.co.uk/