Sunday 19 April 2015

19th April 2015

I did a doodle today where I (sort of) transformed the last of my daughter's first Adobe Illustrator pictures (check out picture one > and picture two > transformations).

This one was by far the most expressive of my daughter's pictures, with a lot of bold use of colour! So, I didn't transform her actual picture, I expanded it into a bigger picture.

My daughter's picture:

























My expansion of her picture:

























I'd quickly like to state for the record that my daughter has never actually done this, but I always had a fear she might....)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Doodle Diary. Have you sneaked a peak at my Stories and Stuff Blog? No... no time like the present!
http://vrheal.blogspot.co.uk/