Tuesday 21 April 2015

21st April 2015

I did a doodle today because I found a brick wall.

I did, I found a brick wall. I had totally forgotten I'd started (quite a while back) an illustration graphic for a house that was to adorn one of my books. The only problem was that I just couldn't get it to look like the house in my head, the house I wanted for my book. You know what I mean, you read something and conjure up very exact pictures of what the characters and their surroundings look like. Well this house was there in my head, the perfect house for my little book, but I just could not recreate it on screen. But what I did do was build some fab multi-coloured brick walls!

So I borrowed a few plain bricks and used them for a quick little doodle today.

I'm sure nothing will fall down...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Doodle Diary. Have you sneaked a peak at my Stories and Stuff Blog? No... no time like the present!
http://vrheal.blogspot.co.uk/