Tuesday 16 June 2015

16th June 2015

I did a doodle today and another haute couture butterfly spread its multicoloured wings and flew out from my imagination.

I would like to say something about my made-up butterflies. They are indeed made up and not at all real butterflies species, yet I have taken the time to study the forms and shapes of butterfly wings and bodies, and be wondered by the amazing array of patterns and colours. Mother Nature was truly smiling the day she created butterflies, for even the simple mono-coloured varieties have an intricacy in their wing structure, with the finest of lines patterning their fluttering.

#BeautifulCreatures.

Here's my butterfly number four.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Doodle Diary. Have you sneaked a peak at my Stories and Stuff Blog? No... no time like the present!
http://vrheal.blogspot.co.uk/