Wednesday 17 June 2015

17th June 2015

I did a doodle today whilst on hold.

I phoned a 'service provider' and was put on hold until someone was free to talk to me. After a few minutes I put the phone on speaker and started today's butterfly. 32 minutes later, butterfly is finished and I'm still on hold. At least I was making the best use of the time.

So it turns out that telephone-hold-monotomy is quite inspirational. I think my creativity drifted with my mind as the hold music floated through the digitalised speaker... up, up, up and away into the clouds and the pretty hues of early summer. Enough to make you smile, even when on hold for over half an hour!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Doodle Diary. Have you sneaked a peak at my Stories and Stuff Blog? No... no time like the present!
http://vrheal.blogspot.co.uk/