Monday 26 January 2015

26th January 2015

























I did a doodle today because I'm feeling a little silly and also suffering from ongoing-brunchitis. Yes, I am constantly getting the major hungers at about 10.30/11am every single day. I have breakfast and always plan on having lunch, but I can't seem to stop that mid to late morning craving for egg butties or crispy bacon bagels... all of which play havic with a gluten-free diet. So, to satisfy my braunch craving, I did a brunch doodle (and sorry about the pun!).

The little hairy hungry fella in the doodle is also going to make a guest appearance in my next children's book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Doodle Diary. Have you sneaked a peak at my Stories and Stuff Blog? No... no time like the present!
http://vrheal.blogspot.co.uk/