Tuesday 27 January 2015

27th January 2015


























I did a doodle today because I have to make a decision, one I have been floundering and fussing over for the past few days. I have three different page layout designs for my new book and cannot decide which is the best, ahhhhhhhgggggggg it's driving me bonkers. I am normally so decisive and certain about these things, but something has been making me flit to other work and other distractions, just to avoid this quite critical task... I cannot complete the illustrations until I make the decision!

Well enough's enough, no more head-in-the-sand, I have to decide. It's crunch time...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Doodle Diary. Have you sneaked a peak at my Stories and Stuff Blog? No... no time like the present!
http://vrheal.blogspot.co.uk/