Saturday 31 January 2015

31st January 2015

I did a doodle today to further my attempted self-teaching of watercolour pencils. It turns out that my last attempt (25th January post) was my most popular post on this blog for January! So, to keep all those watercolour pencil enthusiasts happy (or to keep those who like a good giggle happy), I have gone back to the watercolour pad and pencils and embraced the fleeting snowfall and polar winds we had this week and created my penguin family.

Now the beauty with technology is that it can cover up all those insecurities and also inexperience that we might have. So, with the wonderful power of technology manipulation, I present my penguin family in four different finishes... Can you spot the original (unmanipulated) piece?

Which is your favoirite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Doodle Diary. Have you sneaked a peak at my Stories and Stuff Blog? No... no time like the present!
http://vrheal.blogspot.co.uk/