Sunday 17 May 2015

17th May 2015

I did a doodle today following two bits of inspiration from two different sources:

Firstly, on Friday I met a lovely lady who is a silversmith, and makes the most beautiful and unusual pieces of jewellery. I have always had a yearning to learn to make jewellery, working with precious metals and gemstones.

Secondly, earlier today I had a lovely chat with my lovely Aunt in Australia, and she mentioned that she was about to start a painting of a crystal that had captured all the colours of the rainbow. My aunt is beautifully spiritual and I imagined her delicately painting auras captured in their prisms.

So I decided to have a go at both in today's doodle... and here is my diamond ring.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Doodle Diary. Have you sneaked a peak at my Stories and Stuff Blog? No... no time like the present!
http://vrheal.blogspot.co.uk/