Wednesday 20 May 2015

20th May 2015

I did a doodle today, but only after strumming my fingers on my desk for a while trying to think what to doodle. I suddenly realised that I was staring out my window as I wracked my brains, and there it was, literally staring me in the face. Doodle what you see, especially when it is a pretty vase of flowers in front of a window out to the wonderful blue sky and green grass.

I think this little vase of flowers may well be making an appearance in tomorrow's book illustrations... keep your eyes peeled.

I initially stopped at the vase and flowers in isolation, but how foolish not to include such a beautiful day in the background!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Doodle Diary. Have you sneaked a peak at my Stories and Stuff Blog? No... no time like the present!
http://vrheal.blogspot.co.uk/