Thursday 11 June 2015

11th June 2015

I did a doodle today as I have a couple of logo projects on the go.

Sometimes you can just get stuck on an idea, overthinking it or overworking it, until you have actually forgotten what you are trying to say with your logo. Personality is key, ethos and offerings are the keyring and the audience is the door.

Sometimes it is all too easy to forget and go with what you like the look of!

When you get caught in that trap, do something totally different... I set myself a make-believe job to do and see if I can clear my head and focus my creativity and visual communications.

So here's one I made up earlier...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Doodle Diary. Have you sneaked a peak at my Stories and Stuff Blog? No... no time like the present!
http://vrheal.blogspot.co.uk/