Saturday 13 June 2015

13th June 2015

I did a doodle today as I've had some inspiration from my own back garden. You don't always need to travel to see beauty or nature's wonders, a little bit can flutter into your creative sights, right in front of your nose.

So there it was, a flutter-by creative draw to draw. A butterfly, so delicate and detailed, so fancily simple in its movements and wing beats, so complicated in design and pattern, so short in this world. I am inspired.

So I am going to try a series of 'own design' butterflies, using the vibrant palettes from nature. I'm aiming for a full blown made up butterfly collection... here's number one.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Doodle Diary. Have you sneaked a peak at my Stories and Stuff Blog? No... no time like the present!
http://vrheal.blogspot.co.uk/