Sunday 7 June 2015

7th June 2015

I did a doodle today, and it's late. Two days late.

I ma amazed at just how difficult we have made our lives, with our (un-realised) reliance on technology and, more specifically, the internet. Two and half weeks without home broadband has seen my online life hindered and falter. Ridiculous, there must be a contingency I should put in place.

But I'm back up and online and I suddenly feel a bit like a blogger superhero, with rights to wrong and blogs to post. So here we go, catch up starts here with a late Colour Collective doodle, that should have been posted Friday. I'm darned if I'm going to miss my beloved #colour_collective, so hopefully this is better late than never!

Lamp Black was the colour, so I thought it apt that I should doodle a shining light breaking open the darkness.... some kind of cheesy metaphor!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Doodle Diary. Have you sneaked a peak at my Stories and Stuff Blog? No... no time like the present!
http://vrheal.blogspot.co.uk/