Sunday 1 March 2015

1st March 2015

I did a doodle today as I have spent the day being a nurse. My little one has caught a bug and she has been very sick (literally). I don't think my landing carpet has ever been washed as thoroughly as it has today (twice).

I am, as always, astounded at how young children deal with illness. Unlike us delicate adults, they get ill, go quiet, watch tv and then jump up and bounce about. They undeniably always end up 'sogging' again ten minutes later, but they are either sorrowful little bundles or up-and-at-it bouncing life forces - no inbetween. It rarely takes them long to fully pick themselves up and recover, whilst us adults (I won't dwell on one gender more than the other!) tend to let our 'ailments' linger and fester that bit longer. Mind you, I'd still have to clear up the sick!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Doodle Diary. Have you sneaked a peak at my Stories and Stuff Blog? No... no time like the present!
http://vrheal.blogspot.co.uk/