Tuesday 3 March 2015

3rd March 2015

I did a doodle today in a line. Not a straight line, but a continuous line, an outline, where my pen was not allowed to leave the paper till the image was drawn. A snapshot of a snippet of woodland wildlife.

TOP PICTURE: I just like to set myself silly tasks and challenges from time to time, keeps boredom at bay. So I challenged myself to draw an outline of a picture, but my pen had to stay on the paper. It only left to add the 'dots' for the eyes.

BOTTOM PICTURE: I then decided to allow myself five minutes (only) to add to the picture and then a further five minutes to provide some colour.

All a bit of fun, and certainly relaxes the creative part of the mind. It's like the essential warm up stretches before a run.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Doodle Diary. Have you sneaked a peak at my Stories and Stuff Blog? No... no time like the present!
http://vrheal.blogspot.co.uk/