Thursday 30 April 2015

30th April 2015

I did a doodle today as the third of my studies of the works of Ernst Haeckel (see my blog post: Art Forms in Nature >).

This time it's the turn of the Discomedusae (jellyfish to you and me). I have a soft (no pun intended) spot for jellyfish, especially after my Ickle Monday cuties...

 

 

Now, there was no way I was going to do justice to doodles of the detailed, intricate mastery of Ernst Haeckel, but I have my own style and hope I have kept at least a wisp of the beauty that Haeckel created.

Here are my recreation copy-doodles:


And here is the beautiful work of Ernst Haeckel:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Doodle Diary. Have you sneaked a peak at my Stories and Stuff Blog? No... no time like the present!
http://vrheal.blogspot.co.uk/